Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July!

What an awesome weekend I had. I worked late Friday and half the day on Saturday but once that was all over the weekend was great. I spent a lot of time in the sun, much needed and I still don't think I am any browner, in the pool and eating! I also got to wear "The Recession Recess Romper" twice, very exciting though I wish I would have made it a size smaller in the bust and especially in the waist. It was super comfy and great for the heat, light cotton is so comfortable in the heat. Here are some photos from the weekend:


July 3, 2011:
 

Family Pool Party 




Justin & I (in a vintage cotton bikini)

Kerry-Anne, Aunt Sue & Me

My Mom and I






July 4, 2011:


Annual Fillmore Classic Car Show & Chili Cook Off


Nice Rims....



Super Long 8 Seater
Justin & I baking in the 100 degree heat


Justin & Amelia's Fourth of July BBQ & Fireworks Extravaganza!!!:



....the results! (I am very proud)

First time I have ever BBQ'd.....
Fireworks!!! (Legal in Fillmore don't worry)







Yay!
RUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment