Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"TRRRP" Status Report....Muy Beuno!

Not to bad....



Things are looking up in regard to this project. I sewed the bodice together as directed and the line skewing is not as bad as I thought and it actually looks pretty sharp...I can definitely live the results. 









My favorite part!

The shorts are what have kept my faith alive with this project.












Tonight I will be constructing the shoulder straps as well as the bodice facing. I went to Joann's last nigt and got some really cheap fabric for the facing. It is red with tiny white dots, I thought it would be a nice contrast that is complimentary since there are tiny white dots all over the main fabric they are just hard to see over the circles and diagonal lines. I was looking at going with just plain red but I felt it too boring and severe.

Stay Tuned....

Cheers!

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment